CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

One Fabulous Year of Marriage

It was one year ago today that Nathan and I stood before our family, friends, and most importantly God to promise to love one another in the way that God commands. It was an amazing day that I believe I will never forget! Throughout our first year of marriage, it has been evident that we are two imperfect people, but as we continue to seek God for guidance and strength to love one another as He commands, His grace abounds and we continue to fully enjoy our marriage! If someone would have asked me a year ago where we would would be now, I doubt that my answer would have even come close to describing where we are in our relationship with one another and with God today. The more that we seek His purpose for our lives and seek to fulfill the marital roles He has laid before us, the more we are blessed with His grace and mercy.

It has been an honor to be Nathans help meet. I am so thankful for his daily love, support, patience, grace, and guidance. As I have said before, in his very nature, he builds me up. This year has been greater than I could have ever imagined and I am eager to see what our future holds.

I had to include a few of my favorite memories from our wedding day...



A quick picture before our celebration dinner.

1 comments:

The Cornett Family said...

Congratulations both of you for one year of wedded bliss, and to many more!