CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Early Anniversary Cruise

Nathan and I just returned from our Early Anniversary Cruise! We spent 5 wonderful days on a Carnival cruise that traveled to Cozumel and Calica. It was such a fun and relaxing trip. We are so thankful that we were able to go on this awesome cruise. Here are a few picture highlights from our trip. Enjoy!

I was able to enjoy a couple good books during the trip. I can't wait to tell you all about them. Have any of you all read "Family Driven Faith"? GREAT READ!

Our first stop was in Cozumel, Mexico. We spent most of the day browsing the shops. We didn't buy a single thing, but we had fun checking out the sites.
While in Cozumel, the shops would do almost anything to get you to enter. This particular shop offered pictures with a giant snake. I ran from the scary thing, but Nathan had to hold it ;).
Our next stop was Calica, Mexico. We took a one hour bus ride to the Mayan Ruins at Tulum. It was absolutely beautiful! The ruins actually backed up to the Caribbean, so we were able to enjoy the ruins and the refreshing water. The tour guide warned us that it was hot in Tulum and he was absolutely right. We were both soaking wet after hiking up and down the hills of the ruins. I had Nathan take plenty of pictures of me hiking so that I had proof that I enjoyed the Mayan Ruins at almost 24 weeks!


On the "formal" dinner night, I wore my wedding day necklace to celebrate our anniversary. We will celebrate one fabulous year in just a couple weeks!!!

I had to show you all this picture of Nathan on stage at one of the large entertainment events. Nathan was quite a ship stud. He was called onto the stage to play this cheesy game on our first night and was picked out of the audience to dance on another night (just for the record, he didn't volunteer on either night)! He also won several ship medals for his awesome ping-pong skills and charm. I was one proud wife.

1 comments:

claudia foreman said...

I love your blog. It looks like you had alot of fun. You are beautiful pregnant. I can't wait til Judah arrives. I live you all. MOM