CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Moving Mountains

I found out this week that they are planning on placing me at Lincoln Village Ministries (with the children) to complete my 600 hours! Countless prayers have been answered, ours and so many others (thanks to all of you who prayed)!!! I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it is that the professor would even consider placing me in a non-hospital setting. I am unable to describe how thankful I am to be able to spend 600 hours with these children that I love! I was so discouraged last week after a long meeting with my professor. I started to feel like maybe God was closing a door and I wasn't sure what my next move was supposed to be, but God worked it out...He has my back. He moves mountains and for that I am VERY GRATEFUL!

They still have to sign an articulation agreement with the University, so please pray that the necessary paperwork is signed in a timely manner (the professor is concerned about the paperwork being completed in time).

I am so glad that we will continue to have days like these this summer. There are a long list of reasons why we love the kids, but the way they turn us into complete kids ourselves is certainly found somewhere on that list.


It was a rainy day on Sunday but we didn't let that stop us from having fun with our boys. We played a mad game of kick ball in the rain. We gave all the boys a pair of Nate's ball shorts and told them it was "ok" to get wet and muddy. The load of very dirty laundry I had to tackle following the game was well worth the amount of fun we had on this rainy day. I almost forgot how much fun it is play in the rain :).





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephanie I love your blog...this must take alot of work. I am so very proud of you. I love all the pictures and the patio furniture looks awesome. Would you please email Trinity this blog sight at trinity.foreman@plygem.com I know he would enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Stephanie I love your blog...this must take alot of work. I am so very proud of you. I love all the pictures and the patio furniture looks awesome. Would you please email Trinity this blog sight at trinity.foreman@plygem.com I know he would enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

Love you mom