CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My little sister is officially Married!




As I mentioned before, this past weekend my little sister got married! It was a very nice ceremony and reception. I even managed to sing during the ceremony without bawling. Jessica looked absolutely beautiful! I am glad we were able to be there for their special day.
We continue to pray that God will watch over Jessica and Tyler for a lifetime.

Nathan and I really enjoyed spending time with my family. My ENTIRE family came to Jessica's wedding so we were able to catch up with everyone! We were excited to learn that several of our closest family members will be coming to Alabama in September to join us for our special day!!! We can't wait!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend. The lighting in the church made it very difficult for me (Nate) to take good pictures. I am sure my mom will have some better pictures and I will try to post a few once she shares them with me.

On a side note, let us all remember the men and women who serve our Country stateside and oversees. Sometimes I forget to pray for my fellow servicemen and women. I have several friends who are currently serving in Iraq (proudly and willingly I might add). Please lift them up this weekend! I am so thankful for the sacrifices they make on a regular basis.
We have a fun but busy weekend planned. Tonight Emun is having a cooking competition. tomorrow we are celebrating the Fourth with Nate's family, Saturday we have to finish registering (people are starting to ask), and Sunday Nate leaves for the Atlanta show!

0 comments: