CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Shower her with Prayer!

Will you all please pray for my student worker Kaasha and her family. Kaasha was due this week with her first baby, Kingston Parker, but she had some serious unexpected complications and he passed on Sunday night. It has been completely devastating for her. I went to the hospital and spent a few hours with her on Monday. She was in a horrible state of grief. I just wept and wept with her. I can't even come close to imagining the pain of losing a child that you have carried for 9 months. Please keep Kaasha and her family in your prayers.

It just so happens that I have been reading the journey of a woman who had something similar occur in her life. She is a very strong Christian woman and reading her blog has challenged me in many ways. I am so thankful that I had read her story because it is helping me to be able to empathize with Kaasha in a special way. Please take the time to visit her blog, I assure you it will challenge you. (Disclaimer: Have a box of tissues handy) http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

I would love to update you all on my exciting life but right now nothing that I am experiencing seems to be as important as asking you all to pray for a friend.

0 comments: