CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Second Anual Family Beach Trip


This past weekend, we took a sporadic trip to the beach with some of Nate's family (Donald, Nicole, Natalie, Dean, and the kids)! It was such a fun and relaxing trip! We spent all day at the beach (seriously like 10 hours a day) and ate great seafood at night. We played some serious corn hole tournaments, read, played paddle ball (Ty and Calvin are so good at this), and swam all day long. I even was able to finish my awesome book that I told you all about, "Created to be His Help Meet." This book has seriously changed how I view my role as a wife to Nathan. It has taught me SO much! I plan to write you all more of what I have learned from this great book in a later post! I am so thankful that Allison passed it on to me. It is a must read!!!!


It was so nice being able to spend time with everyone. We all have such a great time together! I am so thankful that we were able to join them again this year. It was truly refreshing.


[Sorry for the lack of pictures...I didn't even think about taking pictures until the last minute]

1 comments:

The VanZoerens said...

Glad to hear you guys had a great time at the beach--I'm definitely jealous though! Also, I would love to read the book you've mentioned. Maybe I could borrow it from you???!!!