CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tired


Are you tired? Do you sometimes feel like being a wife and a mother is a thankless and exhausting job? There are times when I just want to scream, "but what about ME!" There are mornings when I feel so tired from Judah's frequent night wakings and the last thing I want to do is get up and cook for my family. I stand in the kitchen knowing that I have the choice to throw a pity party or ask God to give me the strength to serve my family on this day.

When we have these feelings, the world tells us that we just need to get some rest or have a little more "me time". Well, I would like to share a different message. One that I believe Jesus taught us oh so well! Check out this article that is chalked full of TRUTH!

" just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life as a ransom for many." Matthew 20:28

" Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

0 comments: