CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Family and Frist Trimester Updates

Family News
Nate turned the 31 on October 27th! He loves to tell everyone that your 30's are the prime of your life! I suspect he will say this for years to come :).

I gave Nate and MarMar tickets to a Titans game for their birthdays. The Titans won the game and the guys loved every bit of it! The gift was a big hit.


MarMar is still working hard on his school work. He spends several hours a night doing homework, but he tells us all the time that all the hard work is worth it. He comes home every day and tells us how much he loves going to school. He loves to play and make us all laugh. He adds so much fun and excitement to our home!

Pregnancy Update
I am currently 14 weeks and loving it! I am so thankful to say that I've had minimal sickness during my first trimester. I've had mild nausea and pain, but nothing that deserves true complaint. I was very tired during the early weeks of pregnancy, but I feel like I am getting my energy back! Nathan and I had a horrible stomach bug the other week that left us so weak that we could hardly care for Judah (who was also sick with the bug the day before we got it). Thankfully, Granna came to our rescue! As I laid in bed sick at night, I thanked God for sparing me from horrible first trimester sickness that so many experience. I know that God will tenderly care for me and my family as I carry His child regardless of my physical comfort, but I thank him for my health today! I pray that I never minimize the gift of carrying a child in my womb. It is truly amazing!



"We will not hide them from their descendants;
we will tell the next generation
the praiseworthy deeds of the LORD,
his power, and the wonders he has done.
He decreed statutes for Jacob
and established the law in Israel,
which he commanded our ancestors
to teach their children,
so the next generation would know them,
even the children yet to be born,
and they in turn would tell their children.
Then they would put their trust in God
and would not forget his deeds
but would keep his commands."
Psalm 78:4-7


1 comments:

courtney said...

how sweet! i am so glad for a great first trimester and joyfuly family. y'all are precious and such an encouragement. after christmas i would love to have y'all's whole family over for fellowship.