CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Completing Him Challenge

This summer I plan to join some fellow bloggers in the "completing him challenge" hosted by women living well ! I may not be able to post something every week, but I will try! This week's challenge is to post pictures from your dating days. Think about one thing you used to do or have as a couple that you have lost in the shuffle of life. How can you regain it?

I am so thankful that Nathan and I still enjoy spending time together! I really enjoyed dating Nate, but I love being married to him even more! One thing I know I can do to rekindle some fun is to simply smile at Nathan more often! Sometimes the daily grind can cause me to forget to express the joy that I have inside. I am going to try to remember to really smile at my husband this week!

Here are some pictures from our dating days...






0 comments: