CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Mother's Visit and Baby Shower Fun

It was so wonderful to have my mom visit for 5 days this week! We spent a great deal of time talking about what matters most, our faith and family. We celebrated Nate's 30th Birthday with his family, watched some great movies (Has anyone seen "The Ultimate Gift"?), spent time with family, browsed some shops, served a couple of our dear friends, and enjoyed each others sweet company. She also helped me complete several nursery projects. I can't wait to show you the progress we made. Thanks to my mom, I now have all of the furniture painted and in place. It was sad to see her go, but as always I am very thankful she was able to visit.

On Sunday, my church family hosted an awesome baby shower in my honor. It was a very special night for me and I was so thankful my mom could be there with us. Everything was so beautifully put together. They even kept a vintage theme to match Judah's nursery. Good friends are truly a blessing. Here are a few pictures from the occasion.


My beautiful mother.


We can hardly believe that I am already 30 weeks. Only 10 (or so) weeks to go!


A couple of the sweet hostesses.


Sweet shower decor.


This is the awesome quilt my mother had made for Judah. It perfectly matches his bumper and crib skirt.


My sweet friends made this delicious cake.


I was so happy that our Aunt Denise and her daughter-in-law Erin came to the shower.


My sister-in-laws made me this fabulous sign for Judah's nursery. What a great surprise!

0 comments: