CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Lots of pictures for your viewing pleasure...


















On Friday, we received a cd of all of our wedding pictures, so I thought I would share a few more with you all this monday morning! It makes more sense if you look at the pictures from the bottom to the top. It is so fun to look at them all. It was a day filled with so much joy. I hope these memories always stay fresh!
*All included pictures were taken by TeraKaylen Photography at terakaylen.com...check her out! She and her husband Wes are fabulous!

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving! We spent Thanksgiving in Vernon, AL with Nathan's grandparents and the rest of his family. It was a wonderful thanksgiving and a great break!

1 comments:

April said...

oh my... that picture of Geoff dancing is so hilarious! We have to make sure to show Arden that one day! :)