CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10 Days!!!

I can't believe that Nate and I will be married in 10 days and headed to Jamaica in 11 (please no hurricanes)! Now it is just surreal. We can't believe it is coming so quickly. Tomorrow we should be able to see if rain is predicted. Say a little prayer for sunshine, but if it rains, we will be some wet, but also extremely happy people :)!

I can't wait to see my family and friends in a matter of days! This week some of my coworkers (more like people who work towards the same mission as me) are having a luncheon for me and I am excited to celebrate with them! On Thursday we are having a dinner with our closest friends (minus my lovely friends from other states). On Saturday, my friends Katy and Melinda are throwing me a Tea at Emma's Tea Room and that night us ladies are going out (oh yes...I am sure it is going to be real "crazy"). On Monday Nicole (Nate's sister) is having a lingerie shower (yikes...bring on the embarrassing moments) for me at her home. It looks like I am going to be pretty busy until the wedding. This is such a wonderful and exciting time for us! These moments are truly priceless!



Best moments of last week:



*** Seeing so many people show extreme grace, love, and support to a dear friend. It is amazing be a part of a family of believers who truly show the love that Christ has for us to others. I am constantly blessed by them and on Sunday, one of my close friends experienced that love. Thank you Jesus!



* Finding out that Sy and Dasha, and April are pregnant! I LOVE children and I am so excited that we are going to have 3 (Melinda and Geoff's baby Arden makes 3...no one is having twins that we know of) little babies in our lives very soon!



* Pizza, a movie, laughing, and the comfort of being with my best friend Nate.



* Having 10 of the kids over to our house for a movie day! They are the best.

*Running hills in the morning.



I didn't have any pictures of these great moments, so I decided to give you all a sneak peak of my wedding hair. I assure you that the left side doesn't look like the right, but this gives you an idea. Oh...and you get to see an earring. They are vintage...Woot Woot :).

0 comments: