CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Date Nights, Spending Time with Friends, and House Projects




I have been thoroughly enjoying my time off from graduate school. I still have another full week until I start my class for my specialty! I have been doing a bit of wedding planning and lots of house shopping. I had a great past weekend with Nate and Friends.
On Friday, Nate planned us a date night which was simply perfect (GO NATE)! We went to PF Changs for dinner and ended up spending almost 2 hours there just talking about how blessed we are to have met one another and how crazy it is that everything lined up just perfectly so that we KNEW we were supposed to be together. Nate had planned fo us to play put-put afterwards, but it was getting late so we ended up getting a good movie (A Night at the Museum...you should see it...pretty funny) and staying in. FABULOUS!

On Saturday, me, Dahsha, and two girls from the inner city spent the day shopping. It was a lot of fun just spending time with them and looking at some cool stuff. Dasha is a great decorator so she is trying to help me with the house :)!

That is about it...I am sure I will post more soon. Life is fairly busy even without school, but it is full of all the good stuff in life! [Pics are from before our date night...we are really making the house our own]

0 comments: