CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 26, 2013

5 Years In

This blog has become a dumping place for small thoughts, favorite pictures, and monumental occasions. I hope to print it one day and think I will enjoy all these memories, albeit random.


Today is our 5 year anniversary and as usual I am feeling both reflective and sentimental. I'd like to share a small excerpt of the letter I wrote to Nathan today. I think it pretty much sums it up.

When I think about our love story, grace is the word that comes to mind. It started with God lovingly drawing us to Himself before we became one and it continues with your ability to give grace so freely. Our marriage and your daily grace are my greatest earthly examples of  our Father's endless grace and love. What a gift!  When I cried down the aisle in 2008, I was overwhelmed with gratitude towards the Father for giving me you and your amazing family. I couldn't seem to grasp why God would allow me to be your wife. Little did I know that with each year of marriage, He would reveal to me a bit more of the greatness of the gift He gave to me on our wedding day. 


0 comments: