CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pregnancy Update: Judah's Nursery (35 Weeks)

Introducing Judah's "vintage" nursery...

35 Weeks
I already love to rock him. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite seats in the house. It is such a gift to be able to sit quietly and feel him move! His little clothes are so sweet.There are lots of thrift store, DIY items, and precious gifts in Judah's room. I love to tell everyone how his room came together because I decided in the beginning that I wasn't going to spend a lot of time and money decorating his nursery. Family and friends helped me with several DIY projects (sewing crib bedding, painting old furniture, etc.) that not only saved us money, but also attached special memories to his room. I also received so many precious gifts (many of which were homemade) from family and friends. Plus, family and friends lent/gave us several different items (a crib, glider, dresser, clothing, toys, etc).
We are so thankful for such giving family and friends!
With the recent onset of braxton hicks contractions, it feels like Judah could arrive at any time. We are so excited to hold our precious baby boy!!! I know that these next 5 (or so) weeks will not be free of aches, pains, and emotion, but I continue to pray that God will fuel my passion for the ministry of motherhood! I know He is doing a great work in me (there is lots of work to be done) as He continues to form Judah in my womb. He is faithful, He is faithful, He is faithful!

1 comments:

Sarah R said...

Your nursery is beautiful. Congratulations on your sweet family!