CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We're Back...


We washed each others feet as a symbol of servanthood to God, one another, and others for life.
It was incredible!








We returned from our week long honeymoon in Jamaica late Saturday night and have been very busy since then, but I wanted to at least give you all a sneak peak of our wedding pictures that were posted yesterday by our wonderful photographers (terakaylen.com). Our wedding was absolutely perfect! Nathan turned to me the next morning and said "our wedding day was the best day of my life" and I totally agreed with him! It was such an intimate evening for us and our closest family and friends...simple and elegant. It wasn't about a dress, or great decor, or pretty flowers, it was about our marriage! We threw the traditions out the window and did what was special to us and it was perfect!

I can't tell you how many times I just burst into tears that night as I reflected upon how truly blessed I am to have Nathan in my life! I would look at my family and friends and think about how much they have supported us and the emotions just overflowed. Praise God for such a wonderful wedding day and amazing honeymoon. More pictures and details to come in the future. We need to get settled in first (and in order to do that we will need to stay at home for at least a night, which we haven't done thus far...hopefully Wednesday night).

0 comments: