CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Engagement Story

I don't have a lot of time (crazy semester) so I will tell it with pictures. Our story....I wrote this for him (with the help of his sister) for our anniversary and while we were walking through the OpryLand Hotel, he handed it to me. I was confused...I didn't understand why he was giving it to me.












He told me to read the book out loud...so I did and then I came across Chapter 2 (I still had no idea that he was proposing at this point).









This page talks about our relationships with family and how important that is to us.









This page talks about why he loves me and feels that dating would not be enough. He wants to make me his wife (I was flat our bawling)









This says he went to the store to find the perfect ring. (Now I was breathless and bawling).


And he got down on one knee and asked me and then asked me 3 more times because I was crying so hard I couldn't respond and finally I replied YES YES YES!




0 comments: